ST LOUIS Park Waste Management
St. Louis Park Spring Cleanup Day Municipal Service Center, 7305 Oxford St., St. Louis Park
Cash or checks only. See fee information below. For your safety, we ask that you do not walk or bike in with your materials for drop-off.
- Fee questions: call Waste Management at 763.783.5423
- General event questions: call Public Works at 952.924.2562
- This annual event is for St. Louis Park residents only, personal identification will be required. No business waste accepted.
Items collected for a charge:
Charged by item
- Box/Tube TV's* and CRT Monitors* ≤25 inches $40, ≥26 inches $60 (Note: Hennepin County drop-off facilities charge $10 per TV/Monitor; limit five per year).
- Tires* $6 (on rim $8)
- Mattresses and box springs (any size) $20
- Appliances* and microwaves $15
- Stuffed chairs, sofas, sectionals $15 - $40
Items without individual fees are charged by volume ($12-$36)
- Large trash items - Broken/unusable items including: chairs, tables, lawn/patio furniture, toys, storage containers. Smaller trash items should be placed in your curbside garbage cart.
- Remodeling debris, scrap wood
Items collected for free:
- Bicycles in any condition.
- Holiday lights and extension cords.
- Desktop towers, * laptops, * notebooks, * flat panel monitors, * printers, keyboards.
- Flatscreen TVs, * VCR/DVD players, stereos.
- Mobile devices - Cell phones, tablets, * MP3 players, cords and chargers.
- Scrap metal – Grills, steel shelving, bed frames, gutters, etc. Lawn mowers and snow blowers must be drained of all fluids.
- Paper for shredding – Limit five grocery-sized bags per vehicle. Shredded paper will be recycled.
- Fluorescent bulbs* – Limit 10 bulbs per vehicle (including compact fluorescent lights, U-tube and circular fluorescent tubes, bug zappers, black lights, germicidal bulbs, high output bulbs and cold-cathode fluorescent bulbs). Must be intact/unbroken for proper disposal.
- Textiles – Clean and dry items only. All clothing (usable, torn, stained) including coats, shoes, linens, towels, fabric scraps.
- Household goods for reuse - Dishes, cookware, small countertop appliances, collectables, toys and small furniture (end tables, coffee tables, shelves, pictures, lamps). All items must be in good working condition.
*These items are illegal to throw in the garbage. For proper disposal of these items, as well as items not accepted at this event (see below), visit hennepin.us/greendisposalguide or call 612.348.3777.
DO NOT bring business waste, tree debris, yard waste, garbage, recyclables, batteries, paint, hazardous waste or concrete.
Household hazardous waste should be brought to Hennepin County’s event at the St. Louis Park Middle School, June 9 and 10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please visit or call 612.348.3777 for more information.
- Box/Tube TV's* and CRT Monitors* ≤25 inches $40, ≥26 inches $60 (Note: Hennepin County drop-off facilities charge $10 per TV/Monitor; limit five per year). metro area. Visit for information.
- Wait times - Reduce your wait time and vehicle load fees by coordinating with your neighbors or friends to load up one vehicle to deliver items to the fall cleanup.
- Safety - For your safety, we ask that you do not walk or bike in with your materials for drop-off.