8 a.m.-6 p.m.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Drop-off Stations will accept the following materials:
- Bagged garbage
- Recyclables (including scrap metal)
- Bulky trash
- Yard trimmings
- Tires (limit four per household every six months)
- Old furniture
- Minor remodeling debris (10 cubic yards)
- Appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners that do/do not contain Freon® or other coolants
- Appliances that do not contain gasoline or oil
- Electronics and computers (including televisions – limit two every six months)
If you need to dispose of an item not specifically listed above, call 817-392-1234 for more information.
- To have access to the facility, loads must be tarped, secured or covered.
- Single-axle trailers only. No dual-axle trailers allowed at the drop-off stations.
- No commercial vehicles or business waste.
- No landlord waste from rental properties.
- No concrete, rock, dirt and ceramic tile.
- No loose trash or leaves.
- No explosives or ammunition.
- No roofing material (residential or commercial).
- Landscapers and contractors must dispose of waste at a permitted disposal site.
- Residents must unload their own materials and place them in the appropriate waste container.
Fort Worth residents may pick up free mulch at any of the three drop-off stations. Piles are clearly labeled, and are self-serve. Bring a sturdy container and a shovel. If you use a pickup truck, you must use a tarp to cover the load to prevent litter while driving. Mulch protects plants from temperature extremes, deters weed growth and helps retain moisture so you can water less often.
Report an issue by phone: