Many complement the territory of their home with a beautiful and functional canopy. After all, it will not only complete the style of your home, but also protect you from the scorching sun and heavy rain.
To build a canopy with your own hands, it is not necessary to be a master, it is enough to have all the necessary tools and materials. The canopy will not look bulky, so it will suit the style and size of any house, given that you can choose what it will be. The design is simple, it consists of a frame, several supports and the canopy itself. But if you don’t want to waste time, then you can call shade n net specialists, and they will install the canopy that you want.
Types of canopies
Canopies can be not only of different sizes and of different materials, but also different configurations. There are such types:
- Single-pitched. This is considered the simplest and most convenient option for self-construction. It is important in the planning process to choose the most convenient canopy material for you and calculate the angle of inclination. After that, you need to decide on the mounting location and you can proceed with the installation.
- Double-pitched. This type is a little more complicated than the previous one in design, but it has a number of advantages. Due to the fact that the angle of inclination is on both sides, this will allow you to correctly distribute the load during a snowfall or a downpour.
- Arched. This view looks the most aesthetically pleasing. The most convenient option for installing such a canopy is the choice of polycarbonate as a coating material.
From what is it better to make?
Canopies can be varied by what they are made of. For the construction of canopies use:
- profiled flooring and metal;
- fabrics and other improvised materials.
On the https://shade-n-net.com/ you can find fabric canopies and see how they can be fixed, and how atmospheric they look.
The choice of material depends on the availability of a particular material, as well as on the skills of working with it.